A team of dedicated Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech therapists and Therapy Aides provide the habilitation/rehabilitation services. They assess, plan and treat infants, children, teenagers and young adults with multiple disabilities.
During School Hours, Therapy Sessions are from 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Infant stimulation and Early Intervention Program (EIP) for children 0 to 4 years.
- Sessions at the OT, PT and ST Units or in classrooms for children and teenagers from the Special School as well as vocational classes.
- Sessions for young adults from the workshops.
After School Hours, Therapy Sessions for CP and Developmental Disabilities are from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Dedicated to out-patients who are referred from the government and private hospitals.
Extended hours are from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, three times a week
- Community Outreach services for children with any disability are available during Extended hours.
- Hydrotherapy two times a month for Outpatients.
Music and Movement Therapy
Play is a very important part of therapy and often your child may not realise they are having therapy as they are ’just having fun’ while building confidence in themselves. Music and Movement therapy focuses on using musical instruments and singing to develop the innate rhythm on body movements, social skills, language and communication skills. Group Sessions are incorporated into the School program. Sessions are also available for Outpatient and Extended hours.